Welcome to my blog! I have moved to a new blog called The Cozy Red Cottage. You can find all of my new posts and many of my old ones. Click on over and use the search button on the sidebar to find the post you were looking for :) I hope you stop by.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

old american flag tutorial and Printable

I have moved to a new blog called The Cozy Red Cottage. I hope you stop by to find new posts.
------------------------------------------------------

You can now find this post here.


5 comments:

Angie Holden said...

Crystal,

I loved this project!! :) Thanks!!

Angie

Jason/Carolyn said...

Found your blog from the Sister Stuff link party. I have some extra burlap at the house and can't wait to try this idea. Thanks so much for posting!

Joni said...

Love the flag! Thanks for the printable as well, so cute :)

Unknown said...

I love how the burlap makes it look old. Great idea! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

Lissa Ann said...

This is VERY cool! I decorate everything with burlap. :) Another good quote that is fun to write on the flag is "home of the free, because of the brave" Thanks for the idea!