Friday, March 23, 2012

Organizing Challenge

One reason I decided to slow down with my etsy shop is because I look around and honestly our house is a disaster, my brain is a jumbled mess, I feel like I can't find anything or get even half of what I want done or even started, and dinner is a last minute thought.  My goal for this year is to get organized not just my house but my life.  I've never ever been good at this and I think with this extra time (and before I lose my mind) now is the time to start.  So if your life sounds a little like mine please join me and share your successes and tips with us and if you are shaking your head and cringing at my confession please oh please share your wisdom.  I haven't figured out details yet but I plan to share my success, tips I've tried, and what worked and didn't work.  I would love some guest bloggers so please let me know if you are interested. 

Here are some pretty great organizing sites I found on pinterest and you can find a lot more great tips here as well. 


My hubby even bought me an organizing book that I'm excited to try out

First goal:  Get rid of 100 items in my home (I saw someone doing this on their blog and thought it was a great idea.  Sounds overwhelming but so needed).  Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails