Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little change

For those of you that follow me on facebook you already know this: I have decided to stop selling made to order items in my etsy shop. It was simply taking too much time away from my family.  I began my shop in hopes to help save up for the downpayment on our home.  Well as I mentioned we finally made it and I am so excited.  I will be doing ready to ship sales on facebook once or twice a month and selling some ready to ship items in my shop as well. If there is something you would like to see please ask.  What does this mean for this blog? Well in a couple of weeks (as soon as I catch up on my existing orders) I will be back crafting away. Hopefully this poor neglected blog won't look so sad any more. I'm so grateful for the success of my shop but I'm so excited to start creating for my home and family again. Get ready lots of fun ideas coming but first back to making a bunch of these :)




No comments:

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails