Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December

First I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We filled our month with holiday movies, games, cookies, parties, lots of parties, presents, and of course family.
 Sorry I was missing on the blog this month.  In addition to all of the holiday family time I did have some crafty time. Here's a peek at some things I created this month.
Apron for my sister in law

 We made a pinewood derby car for our family Christmas party.  My kid's painted it.
 And it won!  Ours was really simple but the theme had to be Christmas, I'll be sharing some of the other cars in an upcoming post.  They were pretty amazing.
 and lots of crocheting and fabulous pictures from my photographers.
New shot of the elephant hat-so cute.
 beautiful cocoon and hat set
 gorgeous petti romper (I think this is my favorite)
 I made a fun snowman hat for my sister.
Oh yeah, we also signed paper with a builder and picked out a floor plan.  Our new home will look something like this only a different color.  Can't wait to get started. 
I have big plans for the upcoming year, lots of projects, more recipes, a new linky party, and a couple of surprises.  Hope you'll come along for the ride.  Its going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great post! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Your girls are growing up fast.

Happy New Year!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Squee!! The house looks awesome! I look forward to posts about it's progress. :D

PS your girls are adorable.

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails