Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Printables


I still can't find my Halloween decorations :(  But I decided to turn to one of my favorite blogs for some free printables!

To get the size I want I copy them and then paste them in a Word document and size it.  I then print them on Cardstock.

You can find this one here
Then she had this adorable print (its my favorite).  However the background is black and I didn't want to use all my black ink and I didn't want to wait to have it printed somewhere else so I made my own version in Word with a white background. I used free clip art and pretty much stole her idea (remember how much I loved it).  Not quite as cute as the original but I still love it.   



(If you want a copy of this print leave me a message or email and I'd be happy to send it to you.  I can't figure out how to add a word document to this post.  I'll figure it out one day, maybe.)

3 comments:

Monika said...

That is very cute. I would love a copy! Thanks. corymonika@gmail.com

lesley said...

I LOVE your version of the scary poster...I'd love a copy, if you don't mind sharing!

lesley

freakingcraft.blogspot.com

Emerald Hills said...

this is too cute!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails