Thursday, May 26, 2011

thank you!

I just wanted to stop in and say hi and thank you for all of the kind comments I received in regard to my last post.  It was a nice and much needed little break.  
 
Thank you to those that voted for me in the Snap contest.  Sadly I didn't win but I do have some other exciting news.  I made it into One Month to Win it craft competition!  I'm super nervous but excited. 

Today is the last day to vote for your favorite project from the craft challenge.  This week's before and after challenge is the Master Bedroom (link up Friday-Sunday)

In regards to the Craft challenge and Craft Club would you like to continue through the summer or wait until Fall?  I know people are really busy so I'll let you decided.  I added a poll to the side bar or leave your thoughts in the comment section.

and since I like to add a picture to every post here's the newest item added to my shop.
Hope to have a new project to share with you tomorrow.  Just need to take a few pictures.

No comments:

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails