Sunday, September 19, 2010

Princess Subway Art

Here is my 2nd attempt at Subway art.  I must say I LOVE this one!  I decided to make one for my little girls room.  (you can't see the mod podge but the camera sure picks it up.  I'll try getting a better one tomorrow.  Today was stormy)
Here's how I did it.I cut out all of my words using my cricut machine and sure cuts alot software.  I used three different sheets of pattern paper and 9 different fonts and sizes.

I laid them out and then mod podged all of them on.
 Let it dry and then hang it up!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable! I am sure it will look great!

Allison said...

Cute! great job!

Allie said...

How cute! Good inspiration!
You should come link this up at Making It With Allie!
Allie
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Michaela Noelle said...

VERY cute! Perfect for a little girls' room (:

Stopping by from Paisley Passions link up
~Michaela

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing your “creative mojo” with me on Thrilling Thursday. I hope you will be back again soon :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails