Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Office/Craft Room Challenge Link Up!

Its another week and time to link up your projects.  I love Wednesdays because I know I'm going to see a lot of creativity.  Before we start next weeks challenge is...Fall.  I know its on everyone's mind right now and I'm excited to see what you come up with fit the theme.

Last weeks any room challenge was so much fun.  There was such a variety.  Here are a couple of highlights.

Crafting and creativity shared her little boys room.  She has so many cute details.

Polish the Stars shared her son's space room.  I love all the stars on the ceiling.

Now are you ready to link up?  This weeks theme is the office or craft room.  I just might be the most excited for this one.  So please Link Up. 
To Join:
Link to a specific post fitting in with this weeks theme (office or craft room)
Grab a button or link back to my blog so others can join in the fun
Visit some others and leave a comment.
 

Challenge will be open until Sunday at midnight.  It can be a new or an old project.  Have fun!
crystals craft spot
 

1 comment:

Megan @ Polish The Stars.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my son's outer space room! I am looking forward to seeing everyone's craft rooms. We recently moved mine. Hopefully I will be able to get it finished the weekend and link it up! I love your blog and just passed an award on to you! :) http://www.polishthestars.com/2010/09/pinching-pennies-and-blog-awards.html

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails