Monday, September 27, 2010

I made the top ten!


I can't believe it!  Fireflies and Jellybeans hosts a really fun craft challenge called the Iron Crafter.  Each round they have a secret ingredient that you have to use in your craft.  This months ingredient was a cardboard box.  I entered my portable preschool and it made it to the top ten.  I'm so excited.  If you have a minute head over and check out all of the great projects and vote for you favorite.  Maybe it will be my portable preschool :)

4 comments:

Amie said...

Congrats on making the top 10! I really liked your project, I thought it was such a creative (and much cuter!) way to use those would-be science fair exhibits.

Nancy's Couture said...

Congrats! I love this idea.

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Congrats on making the top ten! Thats awesome!

Megan said...

Congratulations on being selected for the top ten!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails