Friday, September 24, 2010

Feature Friday

Welcome to another week of Feature Friday.  I am making a little change here.  Normally I add some favorites from blog hopping but I've decided to leave this post for just feature Friday link ups as a special thank you to you for taking the time to join me.  (I'll still feature other projects but just not in the feature Friday posts).  Last week there were so many great projects that it was hard to narrow it down.  Here are a few of my favorites.

A Glimpse Inside shared her pumpkin garland.  Its so cute and I love these shutters.
Just for love shared these smothered fries.  Can I just say yum!  I think my family will love me when I try these out.
The Busy Budgeting Momma shared her adorable birthday party.  She really went above and beyond.  You need to check out all of the adorable details.  Her daughter is one lucky girl.
CHAPMAN PLACE  shared these adorable pumpkins.  They are so original and I really think I need some. 
Now its time to see what you've been up to.
To Join:
Link up to a specific post not your blog home page
Grab a button and post it somewhere on your blog
Visit some other links and leave some comments

Link up will be open until Tuesday at midnight.

crystals craft spot



6 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.

AliLilly said...

Thanks for featuring me last week! Thanks for hosting too!! It's my first time joining!! :)

Laura @ Just For Love said...

THANK YOU for featuring my fries, Crystal! How sweet of you : ) I'm flattered. That little sweet shoppe up there is amazing. She's a lucky little gal is right! Have a great weekend.
Love,
Laura

Jessica said...

Thanks for featuring my timber pumpkins!

Jessica @ Chapman Place

too Blessed to Stress said...

what fun features :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

What fun finds! Love the fall ones!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails