Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feature Friday

Its already Friday!  These weeks just fly by too quickly.  I've been super busy getting some last minute gifts together and my dad is in town for for the next few days.  I'm so excited to see him.  We had another great link up last week.  Not a ton of links but all were so impressive.  Thanks to everyone that linked up.

Here are a few favorites from last week
Cheerleader shirt from I'm More then Just Mom.  I love the flowers and the polka dots.
Sugar Bee Craft Edition  shared her beautiful Bridal Shower decorations.  Notice the bouquet framed in the corner.  I love it and think I might do that with mine.

And here are a few favorites I found blog hopping.
Jane of all Crafts shared this fun game.  It will be perfect for Aubrey's birthday.
Polish the Stairs shared this fun erasable check off list.  This is brilliant!

Now its your turn to link up!
To Join:
Link up to a specific post
Grab a button and post it somewhere on your blog
Visit some other links and leave a comment.

Feature Fridays will  now be open until Tuesday at midnight.  I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

crystals craft spot

6 comments:

More Than "Just Mom" said...

Thank you for the feature!

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

Thanks so much for having me!!!

Carole Davids said...

New follower. Thanks for hosting the linky party

Carole
http://frogbellysoup.blogspot.com

AUDRA said...

Sorry for linking up so much :)

Megan @ Polish The Stars.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dry erase checklist! I linked up my Pottery Barn halloween decor knock off and I am now your newest follower! :)

- Megan

Christine:) said...

Oh man, if I had time this week, I'd totally link up to your laundry room challenge! I have an idea in my head but not enough time this weekend...
Thank you for hosting! The chore chart is so cute:)

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.comLink up your projects every Thursday!
Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails