Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Craft Challenge Link up-Bedroom

Welcome to another week and another challenge!  Last week was a great turn out with so many great and different projects.  Here's a couple of highlights.

Polish the Stairs shared her painted kitchen cabinets.  I love the white and can't wait to see it finished.  I think its going to be really pretty.
Sugar Bee Craft Edition shared her wall stencils.  I love the way this turned out.  Its such a fun idea and looks great.
If you were featured you can grab one of my new featured buttons from the sidebar.

So are you ready to link up your bedroom projects.  Remember you get to pick which room.  I worked on my little girls' room.  I cleaned, organized, and made them this
I was hoping to have before and after pictures of their room but I want to wait until I'm finished decorating.  So more projects to come ;)

Before we link up I need to announce next weeks challenge.  It's the Craft room/Office!

To Join this weeks Craft Challenge:
Link up to a specific post fitting in with this weeks theme (bedrooms)
Grab a button and help spread the word
Visit some other links and leave a comment

Link will be open until Sunday at Midnight so there is still plenty of time to join. 
Don't have a blog or its private?  E-mail me a picture of your completed project and I'll add it to this post.
crystals craft spot



3 comments:

Sue said...

Im a new follower would love a visit back

http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

Krista said...

This is adorable subway art! I'm loving the movement. Lol. It's all the same idea, but each piece is so unique. This one I really love. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for a girl... Thanks for visiting While He Was Napping!

Krista
whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com

Megan @ Polish The Stars.com said...

Thank you for featuring my painted cabinets! One of these days my kitchen makeover will be finished. Hopefully it's before we move to a different house. :)

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails