Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feature Friday and Things I'm lovin'

It time for another week of feature Friday and Things I'm lovin'.  We had a great turn out last week and I am continually amazed by your creativity.  Also I am excited about this weeks craft challenge.  We already have some links and I just love them.  If you want come link up your monogram projects as well.  We have been having a great week at home.  I went and spent a couple of days at my cousins house and we did some fun things that I we be sharing later.  Also my hubby won a Wii!  We've have been having so much fun playing.  One day I'll win a game.  Also the biggest news...we made our first payment on some land!  Yes after all of this house hunting we have decided to build a home out in the country.  It may take us a little while to start (have to save some money first) but I am really excited that we will have our own, new home in less then a year!

Alright here are some projects I'm lovin this week from last weeks link up

Tea towel holders from The Mulit-Purpose Life.  Genius idea and so cute!
I love this Express inspired headband from Something Pretty.  Its so pretty!
School Desk Makeovers by Hickory Dickory Home.  You need to check out the black one!

and from blog hopping...

I thought these leggings from If life was like a cupcake was a great idea.  I have been trying to find some but I may make my own now.  These are so cute.  Also would be great for baby legs.

I fell in love with this fat quarter pillow from House of Smith.  I love black and white.  I love the flowers. and of course I love anything that needs just a fat quarter.  (I'm kind of addicted to them)
My cousin Laura has been sewing like crazy.  Here's just a glimpse of all the fun stuff she showed me during my visit.  She's getting ready for a baby girl.  She has links to tutorials on her blog.

Alright now its time to see what you've been up to!
To Join
Link to a specific post
Please grab a button
Visit some others and leave a comment.


crystals craft spot

I'll feature a few of my favorites next week and if you were featured this week feel free to grab a feature button from the side bar.

2 comments:

kati said...

wow thank you for featuring me... All in one day I think I will be spoiled!

Megan said...

I love your highlights this week, especially the tea towels! I'm heading over there now because I HAVE to try that idea!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails