Okay so its not really tiled but that's what it reminds me of. My hubby said this is probably his favorite project I've done. Wow! That's a big compliment. I was inspired by this project I featured a while back. She made her digitally and I don't have the software to do that so I did it the old fashion way. It was pretty simple. The hardest part was choosing what pictures to use.
I didn't take pictures of each step because well I thought it would be about the same if I just explained it. So if anything doesn't make sense just ask.
- 1 Frame-mine was 10x13 (a bigger frame would look really pretty as well)
- A copy of The Family:A proclamation to the world or you could use any quote, large picture, etc. Its pretty versatile
I am going to use the measurement I did but you can easily customize it to fit your pictures or size of frame. It will just be easier to explain.
- Copy and paste your document into Word and size. I made mine 6.5" x9.5"
- Tape your document to the center of the paper/photo that comes with the frame (or cut a piece paper to fit the inside of your frame if you don't have one.)
- The easiest way to do the pictures is to copy and paste them in to Word (or some program) and size them to the size you need. Most of mine were about 2x2 (they were a little wide) but I did vary some of them. Also Its okay if they are too big because you can crop them once they are in the place you want.
- Print them all on photo paper. I was able to fit mine on two letter sized pages.
- Arrange your photos to fit around your document. (here's where the cropping comes in) *The Key is to make sure all of the edges line up. This is what gives it the tiled effect.
- Tape in place. (trim off your edges)
It looks a lot more complicated then it was and there really is no right or wrong way to do it. I really love how this one turned out.these parties!