Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Use your photos" challenge link up

Welcome to another Weekly Craft Challenge. Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. I really love looking at all of your projects and hope these challenges are inspiring you a bit. Here are a couple of highlights from last weeks master bedroom challenge.

The Crafty cupboard shared these anthropology inspired monograms. Awesome! They look better then the originals. Audra from Simpsonized crafts shared her fan makeover. It looks so great.
Well I hope you have been working on this weeks theme-"use your photos." I can't wait to see all of your projects. Here's mine.
To Join:
1.Please Grab a button (help spread the word)
2.link to your specific post not your blog
3.Then stop by and visit other participates projects and please leave lots of comments!

Link will be open until Sunday at Midnight.
It can be a new or an old project
I'll share a few of my favorites next week
(If you don't have a blog you can share join us anyway by emailing me a picture of your project.)

crystals craft spot


Next weeks challenge will be "Fathers." Share any project you think fits into this category. Some examples are father's day gifts, layouts or pictures of your father/hubby, something that shares why the father's in your life are special. Link up will be next Wednesday, June 16th.




2 comments:

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

What a great idea for a party! I wish I in my craftroom instead of heading out of town. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations :D

Sarah said...

Hey Crystal, I hope it's okay that I submitted 3 things. I love using photos for projects and had trouble narrowing it down!! :)

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails