Friday, March 5, 2010

Things I'm Lovin'

This owl pattern I won from toad's Treasures. Thank you Emily!
Dry erase board from Keeping it Simple. I think it would be so cute for my craft area.
I love these gift box canvases from Sumo's Sweet Stuff. The colors and style would be perfect in my bedroom. What a great idea.This little petticoat and bow from Piggy's and Petal's. I really think Livy needs this for her Birthday outfit. So cute!


The Office-Did anyone else watch this week. I was laughing through the entire episode (and cleaning through the commercials). I always love the new baby episodes.

These little girls and the warm weather. It was so fun to watch them enjoy being outside again.
What things are you lovin' this week?

6 comments:

CourtneyKeb said...

All of your little goodies were cute, but giiirl I was lovin' the Office this week too!!!

Summer said...

Thanks for featuring my canvas'! I'm glad that you liked them!

Mom vs. the boys said...

Great crafts! I have an award for you over on my blog!
http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I'm honored to be featured as one of the things your are lovin'!! You'll have to post how the owls you make turn out--can't wait to see!

Cathy said...

We definitely love the sunshine and hope it stays!

Kaysi said...

Thanks for featuring my dry erase board. I love it!! I write little notes to my husband on it :)

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails