Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine ideas for next year

Here are some adorable ideas on my list that are just going to have to wait another year-maybe if I start making things 6 months before each holiday I'll get to everything I want to do.


These Chair back mailbags from Our Scoop. Seriously how cute are these. My girls would love these.

Ten reasons mini album from Somewhat Simple. Sweet gift for hubby or kids

Valentine's dress from the cottage home

Love note pillows from Mark and Louise's Family Blog It has a little pocket to slip notes inside.
Service Hearts from Poppies at Play. Can't wait to try next year when my kids are a little older.I love you board from the Creative crate-just so cute!
not so spicy dice from someday crafts-toned down version
Heart Felt wreath from the idea room. So pretty.


We did use these free valentines from the rubber punkin and these adorable owl ones from Toad's treasures

I am loving all of the ideas everyone is sharing and wish I had more time to make them-I am already excited for next year!

If you have any projects you would like to share with me I'd love to feature them. Email me.

No comments:

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails