Friday, October 23, 2009

pink elephant

and a green giraffe! After trying to find a cute theme for my youngest ones room I finally decided on a very girly jungle theme of course mixed in with flowers and anything else I think is cute (see my problem with trying to come up with a theme). The colors-pink, green, and brown. To start with I made these cute paper piecing pictures with just scrapbook paper and some ink.


I started by finding and tracing a picture of each (I can not draw so I always trace).

I traced the outline of each animal onto pattern paper and cut out. I then free handed the details. I inked all the edges so the different paper would stand out more. Glued all on to an 8x10 piece of cardstock and framed. I may paint the frames eventually but for now I like them.


Here's a close up of each-


I am adding this to Fireflies and jelly beans show off party!

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

You did a great job...totally fun colors and very Mod big girl :-)

P.S. Do you know you have word verification on?

fawnda said...

I love how these turned out! Very cute!

Little Reminders



Related Posts with Thumbnails